Monday, July 23, 2012

The Research Bug Bites Again

It's safe to say I haven't been posting much recently, but life has a way of changing in unexpected ways.  First and foremost, I haven't lost my "research" bug for the Holy Roman Empire... it's simply expanded somewhat with next to no reflection in this blog.  Let me preface this by saying, I found Pintrest not that long ago and I've been using it to organize many of the images I've been finding online (as well as some of the images I found during my research that I can't find online anymore).  It will take a massive amount of time and effort to put everything I *want* to put up there, but for now, I've started and I will continue to add images (hopefully more often than not).  Therefore, I wanted to put a link on my blog for what I've been doing over there, because it may help other people as well.  I must put in a minor warning though... My Pintrest page covers the entire SCA period for the Holy Roman Empire, but, that's it.  Nothing is there other than my research into the Germanic peoples from 600-1600.

My Germanic Pintrest

I hope what I've pulled together will be of service to others researching the Germanic cultures.  Enjoy!

No comments: